On Saturday September 22nd, 2018, Latinos in Finance will host the 10th Annual Finance Boot Camp for college/high school students at the BlackRock office in San Francisco. The goal of the LIF Finance Boot Camp is to educate college and high school students on the various careers/opportunities in the finance industry and to expand the pipeline of Latino professionals.
The event offers free admission for students and includes workshops from experienced professionals on topics such as private equity, real estate and asset management. In addition, we will offer professional development sessions to help you prepare to break into the industry. Lastly, a post-event mixer with LIF members and corporate sponsors will be held for all attendees to help build an active professional network and provide students timely career and educational opportunities.
• After registering for the event, send a PDF version of your resume to [email protected]
- If you have any general questions regarding the bootcamp please email [email protected]
- If you haven’t already, we would like to encourage you to apply for the LIF Scholarship which will be awarded at the event on September 22nd! Please note, you must attend the event to be eligible to awarded the scholarship. Apply here (deadline is September 7): https://goo.gl/forms/paOIU2MtX11B1D8p2
- 8:00-8:45 Check-in and breakfast
- 8:45-9:30 Introduction
- 9:35-10:20 Interview and resume workshop
- 10:20-11:30 Finance seminar pt. 1
- 11:30-12:55 Lunch – Scholarship presentations and networking
- 1:00-1:45 Finance seminars pt. 2
- 1:50-2:30 Career panel – From students to employees. From employees to leaders.
- 2:30-3:30 Networking mixer at BlackRock
LOCATIONBlack Rock - 400 Howard Street, San Francisco CA
08/21/2019 - 08/23/201940th Annual CHCC Statewide Convention
University Plaza Waterfront Hotel, Stockton CA
08/22/2019CLEO Bay Area - Q3- 2019 - Uber
Uber San Francisco, San Francisco CA
09/28/201911th Annual Latinos in Finance (LIF) Bootcamp
Black Rock, San Francisco CA