Free DACA renewal workshop and information session in San Francisco!
Renew your DACA now if your work authorization expires between September 5, 2017 and March 5, 2018
COME FOR FREE:
1. Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Renewal Application Assistance
2. Informational Presentations on the Future of Deferred Action and Immigrant Rights
3. General Attorney Consultations for DACA recipients
4. Fee Assistance and Resources to Pay Application Fee
WHAT TO BRING:
- Work authorization card
- Social Security Card
- Copy of prior DACA application(s)
- California State ID/Driver’s License
- Passport or travel documents (if you travelled internationally with DACA/advanced parole)
- Certified court disposition of all arrests, if any
RSVPs encouraged, but walk-ins welcomed.