QuickBooks Connect is back in Silicon Valley on November 16-17 in San Jose, CA. Save over 30% with preferred pricing – ends Oct 12th 2-Day ticket: $199 $299
Join us for a powerful 2-day program tailored to business owners and self-employed.
Choose from 30+ sessions to help you grow your business. Here’s a first look at some of the sessions we have planned:
- Shark Tank Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets for Helping You Drive Your business Forward: Hear from Shark Tank alums Dr. Amy Baxter, Julie Busha and Julie Goldman, moderated by Romy Taormina, as they share their secrets for success & how they stay passionate about their businesses.
- Entrepreneur Q&A: Your questions — expert answers. Join an open Q&A session where top entrepreneurs across different industries answer your business questions.
- Plus hear from inspiring business luminaries and entrepreneurs on our Main stage including:
- Julie Rice, co-founder SoulCycle, entrepreneur, co-founder LifeShop
- Nate Berkus, award-winning interior designer, best-selling author and entrepreneur
- Dave Gilboa, co-founder and co-CEO of Warby Parker, a transformative lifestyle brand leading the way for socially conscious businesses
- “QuickBooks Connect has been instrumental to the growth of my business. As soon as I left the event, I put the ideas into action. Hearing from experts and learning new ways to market my product has resulted in a 500% increase in a key online sales channel.” – Danielle Vincent, Small Business Owner
We already have three times as many registrations as we had at this time last year, so don’t delay – register now!
LOCATIONSan Jose Convention Center - 150 W San Carlos St, San Jose CA
11/08/2018Startup Networking Night
Impact Hub Oakland, Oakland CA