Two Senior Business Systems Analyst and one PeopleSoft Test Lead positions are available in Robert Half International’s Field Services Business Systems and Quality Services departments. The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for full cycle management of a variety of projects to support RHI’s Protiviti and Staffing operations. The PeopleSoft Test Lead position is responsible for the test planning and strategy as the organization leverages the benefits of our recent upgrade to version 9.0.
To apply for any position, send an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, we will forward qualified candidates to Robert Half International.
Position #1: Sr. PeopleSoft BSA – Protiviti
Typical projects involve the support, enhancement and upgrades of PeopleSoft ESA (T&E, PC, CA, BI, AR) modules for our domestic and Asia/Pacific locations.
- Perform systems analysis and requirements gathering for Protiviti, a wholly owned subsidiary of RHI
- Perform and develop systems and business process designs for the global organization
- Research, recommend and implement designs for system enhancements that will support the operations of the organization
- Develop and manage projects from inception to deployment
- Establish and maintain strong internal and external client relationships
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Computer Science
- 5+ years business and systems experience, with demonstrated leadership
- 5+ years PeopleSoft Financials requirements, design, testing and implementation experience
- Excellent communication, organizational, presentation, analytical and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent skills in Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Knowledge of Microsoft Projects is helpful
- General Knowledge of SQL or experience using relational database structures and client server applications
Position #2: Sr. PeopleSoft BSA – Staffing
The Sr. BSA will provide analysis, business requirements, user acceptance testing, and training on one or more PeopleSoft HCM modules (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Time & Labor 8.0 or higher). Identify, gather and analyze business issues and requirements. Author and own business requirement and fit-gap documents. Design process flow diagrams that demonstrate business and systems processes. Interact and communicate with various levels of technical and business stakeholders.
The Sr. BSA will also provide functional support of the PeopleSoft production systems, investigate and resolve complex user issues and inquiries. Analyze business and system processes and suggest process improvements.
Other responsibilities include project-management of small to medium sized projects simultaneously and partner with IT and the enterprise projects group to manage larger projects. This position will train and mentor business system analysts in back-office financials and other field services areas.
- Bachelors degree in Business, CIS or equivalent
- 7+ years of business experience, with demonstrated leadership, project management or managerial skills including:
- 5+ years of requirements gathering and system/process analysis
- 5+ years of functional/system analyst experience on PeopleSoft
- 2+ years of demonstrated project management or leadership experience is preferred
- Staffing Industry experience a plus
- Experience with multi-national organizations and systems preferred
- In depth experience with MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access
- Knowledge of BI reporting tools and SQL is a plus
- Excellent documentation, authoring, and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An ability to establish and maintain strong customer relations is essential.
Position #3: Quality Services PeopleSoft Test Engineer Lead
As part of Robert Half International’s Quality Services department, the Test Engineer Lead will leverage their experience with testing in two or more of the following PeopleSoft modules (HR, Benefits, AR, Billing, Project Costing, Payroll and Time & Labor) to analyze the current quality of the product and develop testing strategies. Having recently upgraded to version 9.0, this role is critical to RHI’s on-going utilization of PeopleSoft functionality. The ideal candidate must have experience in a leadership capacity designing and maintaining test plans including cases, objectives, expected results and requirements mapping. This person will have demonstrated the ability to partner across a large organization and will have presented and advocated developed test strategies to senior level management.
Other responsibilities include individual product testing and test management of small to medium sized releases.
- Bachelors degree in CIS or equivalent
- 4+ years experience in test planning, execution and validation of application development
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft software testing with focus in previously mentioned modules
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems (i.e., UNIX, Windows), PeopleSoft developer toolsets and end-user systems
- Experience with various testing tools and methods such as SQL, Quick Test Professional and/or Quality Center a plus
- Experience with coding and/or code reviews preferred
- ISTQB Tester Certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with business and IT at all levels of an organization
- Familiar with Application Software Quality Assurance methodology and Software development cycle
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills