On Saturday, September 28th, 2019, Latinos in Finance will host the 11th Annual Finance Boot Camp for college/high school students at the BlackRock office in San Francisco. The goal of the LIF Finance Boot Camp is to educate college and high school students on the various careers/opportunities in the finance industry and to expand the pipeline of Latino professionals.
The event offers free admission for students and includes workshops from experienced professionals on topics such as private equity, real estate and asset management.
Please share with any students who might be interested. Professionals are encouraged to attend as well because the event offers tremendous networking/educational opportunities.
11th Annual Finance Bootcamp
- Location – BlackRock office in the SF Financial District – 400 Howard Street, San Francisco 94105
- Dress code – Business casual (Men – slacks, button down shirt, tie; Women – Dress skirt/pants, blouse, flats/heels)
- Goal of the event – To educate college and high school students on the various careers and opportunities in the finance industry and expand the pipeline of Latino professionals
- After registering for the event, please send a PDF version of your resume to [email protected]
- Please register for the event with a “Professional Ticket” and we encourage you to donate $10 to help support the bootcamp’s funding
Atendees from all ethnicities are welcomed